- The rule: enter the location as it existed at the time of the event.
- Several of you have asked about Karen's use of the Notes to build the timeline vs. using Legacy's events to build the timeline. You can accomplish much of the same thing using either method, and we can discuss in a future webinar the pros/cons also.
- To access Legacy's Research Guidance system, just click on the Research Guidance tab in the upper right.
- MRINs are automatically assigned. You don't have to do anything special.
- :) - Asa Clark
- The display of the RINs and MRINs can be turned on/off at Options > Customize.
- http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/filing.asp or www.fileyourpapers.com